Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Blog!

So, I decided to create a blog for myself.  I figured that whoever decided to read this would be able to catch up on some nifty tricks and adaptations on computers that I've learned over the past few years, along with just basic stuff with my life.  This blog will probably end up being more relevant towards PC and Linux users versus Mac users, but I do own all systems and I will try to be fair :).

To start off, I don't really have anything necessarily planned to write about tonight, since I'm just customizing things, but I wanted to go ahead and say that if you haven't seen Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, go do it right now.  It's incredibly funny, and it really appeals to the nerd/geek/videogame mass.  Even if you hate Michael Cera, you will still find it quite enjoyable.

I actually like the pink hair.
Anyway, go see it.  Download the album, too.  It's great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment