Saturday, February 5, 2011

Moonlight Social

Hey guys.  I have two pretty special, awesome friends that I've met through the Longhorn Band over the past few years, and they are both incredibly talented and gifted with the art of singing and performing.  They've created completely original songs together, and they are continuously producing new ones!  They are called


Jennica Scott and Jeremy Burchard are Moonlight Social.

They are a local band in Austin, Texas.  If you're around, stop by and watch them perform! They have a schedule of their current shows on their website (linked up top).  They're also creating an EP with a few songs on it relatively soon, and I'll post that on here when it comes out. 

The website is still a work in progress, but it was just released a few days ago.  So, go check it out, go check their music out, and go check THEM out, because they are pretty amazing at what they do.  I have some videos of their most recent performance, and I'll upload them once I edit a few things.

But for real, go check 'em out. You will NOT be disappointed. :) Here's the link again, in case you missed it: link!

Until next time,

Corey



No comments:

Post a Comment